4.05.2008

Postscript



The amount of inspiring art that we were exposed to was amazing.  The connections and friendships that developed strengthened the whole experience, and I'm really psyched about the contemporary art scene, especially in New York.  It's enough to make me want to move there!  It was also great to see the amount of support the museums, galleries and exhibitions were getting, and excellent that they were giving back to the community (like the Metropolitan Museum taking suggested donations, and the Chelsea galleries opening to the public).  I just wish there were more trees there.
The art scene extended to every level, and I loved all the art we saw on the way to the galleries also.

3 comments:

Andrew Birk said...

if you peep my blog , i'll peep yours. NY is way tighter when you live here. Im going to an afterparty for the tribeca film festival tonight. See ya wouldnt wanna be ya

Andrew

Original Adam said...

Your blog is deace, man. I'm trying to keep this one updated and interesting, so keep peepin it. I can only imagine how tight it is to live there... someday i'll know; i'll hit you up when I get there.

Anonymous said...

wow, sounds like you took quite the nyc trip! i took a two week trek to the city as a graduation present to myself. i did self-study in international trends in street art so i wanted to see both the major museums and the major street art hot spots. five points being right across the street from ps-1 was pretty convenient!

oh and.... what's deace?

... is my blog deace? hahaha